Friday 18 October 2013

AWOL

A severely squashed finger from a DIY accident, work stress, illness and a couple of weekends away have resulted in not much DIY going on at home. 

I wouldnt recommend squashing the index finger on your dominant hand between two planks of wood. It'll hurt like hell and stop working for weeks. More than four weeks after the accident I still dont have full feeling or movement but we're going to crack on with painting this weekend as we cant stand not having a kitchen any more. 


I also took a lovely trip to Windsor with my family for a weekend


And a trip to Kerry to visit my friend 



1 comment:

  1. Ouch, that looks well painful! A very good excuse for downing tools for a bit. Hope it gets some feeling back soon. And I look forward to seeing further progress in the coming weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete